Thank you for participating in this year's EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. Here, you will find important information you need to prepare for the event—whether your organization is exhibiting or has sponsored an opportunity—including tips and templates for promoting your participation.
Please note: The COVID-19 situation in the United States is fluid, and we continue to monitor developments that may impact attendees for our 2021 Annual Conference. As such, we will continue to update the safety precautions outlined on our COVID-19 Information and Helpful Resources page as appropriate to minimize risks to conference attendees and staff. In order to stay current, check this page periodically leading up to the conference.
Quick Facts Before You Explore
- New information will be added as we get closer to the event. Please bookmark this page and regularly check back. Our most recent round of updates took place on September 7. To find out what's new, look for the update icon within each section. Can't find it? No changes have been made.*
- Attendees working with exhibiting companies must reach out to their primary logistics (booth) contact to be added to your organization's roster and receive a unique invitation to register. Not sure who your logistics contact is? Visit registration, click the "REGISTER" button, and after signing in to your EDUCAUSE Profile, select the "Complimentary Booth Staff" or "I'm Not Sure" path to find out.
- Everyone attending the event must register themselves, including presenters.
- It is highly recommended that all staff and presenters who are attending the event register as soon as possible and no later than September 24 in order to receive necessary communications in advance of the event.
- All services and items for your booth must be ordered and paid through the appropriate supplier. Food and beverage are not allowed to be distributed in booths.
- Be sure to promote your participation to help build interest and gain greater exposure by the time of the event. The Promotional Toolkit section has quick tips and templates for you to use.
- Please be aware of poachers and only use EDUCAUSE official vendors, as shown in the Contacts & Press Information section.
EDUCAUSE 2021 Exhibitor Webinar
On August 3, EDUCAUSE held an informative webinar regarding working with Freeman—our general service contractor—and the Pennsylvania Convention Center for EDUCAUSE 2021. Included were details on convention center and union restrictions for booth setup and dismantle. View the recording.
*Need help finding the latest updates?
Look for the update icon within each section to find out what's new.
Can't find it? No updates have been made.
Primary Logistics Contacts
If you are designated as the primary logistics contact for coordinating your company’s participation at this year’s conference, we require the ability to email you information regarding your participation.
Please keep in mind that you play an important role in making sure your organization is well informed and prepared for the event. If at any time you need to reassign your role, please contact our Corporate Team.
Also, as part of the exhibiting terms and conditions, primary logistics contacts understand and agree that their individual contact information will be shared with all EDUCAUSE official show vendors in order to fulfill necessary services. This may include company name, mailing address, contact name, title, phone, fax, and email addresses, where available.
If you have questions about this year’s event or your purchased opportunity, contact our Corporate Team by email at [email protected].