This year, exhibitors are welcome to order food and beverages to be served at their booths during exhibit hall hours—a sure way to drive (and keep) traffic in the hall during EDUCAUSE 2022.
Working with the Colorado Convention Center, you can customize your own refreshment plan for your company's exhibit booth. Choose from a large selection of items that accommodate breakfast, lunch, or specialty treats/carts, and select the times you want to serve them.
EDUCAUSE is not hosting a lunch event this year, so this is a prime opportunity to attract hungry attendees to your booth.
Not sure where to begin? Here are a couple of suggestions to get started:
- Provide lunch for attendees at your exhibit. A lunch break is scheduled for one hour on Wednesday and Thursday (noon to 1:00 p.m. MT, October 26 and 27). Be the place for a lunch meeting or casual drop-in to stimulate engagement with you and your team.
- Provide specialty food and beverages for a limited time or all day. You can supply treats, hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and more at the time(s) of your choosing during exhibit hall hours.
Download the food and beverage menu to review options and to place your order. Please note:
- Service must remain within the confines of your assigned booth space (service equipment is not permitted in aisles).
- Food and beverage orders must be submitted to the convention center by October 17.*
DOWNLOAD FOOD AND BEVERAGE MENU
* To help get the word out about the tasty treats you'll serve, EDUCAUSE will include your company name and food and/or beverage offering(s) in a mobile app push notification during the in-person event. Submit your order by October 11 to be included.
Did your organization reserve a private meeting suite in the exhibit hall?
You may also serve food and beverages in your suite. Download the food and beverage menu above to place your order.