Many professionals join us to learn about the technology solutions our corporate community offers. Don’t miss your chance to demo your products and services and connect with higher education IT decision makers including chief information officers and vice presidents, directors, and managers of IT, and more.
Already signed up to exhibit at this year's event?
Stay tuned for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference Corporate Resource Center for all the details you need to prepare.
We are currently managing a waitlist for exhibiting at this year's conference.
We're excited to have the following companies join us in the #EDU22 exhibit hall. View this year's exhibit hall floor plan to learn more. To add your company to the waitlist for booth space, please email our Corporate Team. As booth space becomes available, those on the waitlist will be notified.
Are you with an emerging edtech company? Stay tuned for details about participating in Start-Up Alley.
- Initially, booths were offered to 2021 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference exhibitors based on cumulative participation.
- Next, current EDUCAUSE members are offered an opportunity to secure booth space.
- After members are offered booths, we extend offers to those on the waitlist in the order in which requests are received.
- Finally, if booths are still available, they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Members receive priority over nonmembers for booth selection and waitlist position. Learn more about EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
- 7" × 44" identification sign with company and booth number (inline booths only)
- Pipe railing, 8'-high curtain back wall, and 3'-high curtain side rails (inline booths only)
- Five exhibitor registrations per 10' × 10' booth space for access to the exhibit hall and refreshment breaks held in the exhibit area*
- Standard listing in the exhibitor directory
- Access to one complimentary (opted-in) attendee address list for sending an approved one-time promotional piece
Booths Do Not Include
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials.
- All services and items for the booth, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc.
- Internet—complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall (all internet needs must be ordered).
- Full conference registrations for access to educational sessions or other networking opportunities.
- Lunch. In order to provide lower registration fees, lunch will not be provided onsite for any registration type.
*Complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance, by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 20. Any exhibitor registrations completed after this date and time (including on-site registrations) will be charged the $169 registration rate, even if your allotment hasn't been used. There are administrative costs to process registrations after October 20.
Booth space size begins at 10' x 10' and is available in larger increments of 10'.
|Booth Size||Member Rate**||Non-
|Booth Size||Member Rate**||Non-
|10' × 10'||$5,250||$8,750||20' × 30'||$31,500||NA|
|10' × 20'||$10,500||$17,500||20' × 40'||$42,000||NA|
|10' × 30'||$15,750||NA||30' × 30'||$47,250||NA|
|20' × 20'||$21,000||NA||30' × 40'||$63,000||NA|
**Member pricing assumes company is a member at the time of booth selection and at the onset of EDUCAUSE 2022. The EDUCAUSE membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. If membership dues are not paid prior to EDUCAUSE 2022, the difference between the member and nonmember rate must be paid by the exhibitor, prior to setup at the conference. Dues for the current and next membership period as well as benefits can be found at EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
Exhibitor may cancel this contract at any time. Exhibitor understands and agrees that EDUCAUSE will incur damages from the Exhibitor's cancellation or downsizing. In order for cancellation to be effective, EDUCAUSE must be notified in writing. Cancellation fees will be based on the date that EDUCAUSE receives written notice.
Exhibitor agrees to the following refund schedule for 2022:
- February 1–28: 50% refund
- March 1–31: 40% refund
- April 1–30: 30% refund
- May 1–31: 20% refund
- On or after June 1: No refund
Exhibit Schedule At-a-Glance
Setup (Move In)
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 23–Tuesday, October 25
Wednesday, October 26 | 10:15 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 27 | 10:15 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Teardown (Move Out)
Thursday, October 27 | 4:00–8:00 p.m.
Friday, October 28 | 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Interested in Participating or Have Questions?
Our Corporate Team is ready to help you meet your goals. Contact us today to learn more about #EDU22 and how you can participate.
Housing and Attendee List Advisories
Maritz Global Events is the only official housing bureau for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference—housing will open along with registration in June.
EDUCAUSE does not sell or permit the selling of attendee lists.
Third-party housing and marketing agencies unaffiliated with EDUCAUSE may contact you as an exhibitor. View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information regarding housing and registration poachers or to report unauthorized solicitations.
A full list of official show vendors will be available in the Corporate Resource Center in July.