Are you a higher education senior manager, director, aspiring or current executive looking for career development?
Executive Career Coaching Sessions are complimentary, one-on-one career development meetings offered to higher education CIOs and CIO aspirants or senior professionals attending the conference.
Coaching Sessions will be held online and in-person in Denver.
In-Person Coaching Sessions
In-person Career Coaching sessions will be offered on October 25–28, 2022. Scheduled sessions will be held in the following locations:
Meet Your In-Person Executive Coaches
Executive coaches will meet with you face-to-face to discuss your questions and provide candid professional feedback.
Each 20-minute in-person session is confidential, by appointment only, and will include:
- Confidential and candid review of your resume and career portfolio materials
- Advice on how to best tell your professional story to executive recruiters and hiring institutions
Online Coaching Sessions
Online career coaching sessions will be held after the in-person EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
Each 20-30 minute virtual session is confidential, by appointment only and can be focused on one of these topics:
- Breaking into IT Leadership
- Career Progression
- Interview Preparation
- Marketing Your Brand
- Resume Review
- If you wish to meet with a specific coach, you'll need to pick a time range on the application that matches their availability.
- After signing up, your virtual coach will email you your appointment day/time and a link to their virtual meeting room.
- Sessions are offered first to individuals attending the virtual annual conference.
- Those scheduled for an in-person coaching session at the annual conference are not eligible for a virtual coaching session.