- EDUCAUSE 2021 Rules and Regulations
- Booth design deadline for those with a booth that is 400 sq. ft or larger
- What is (and isn't) included with your booth
- Booth orders
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
- On-site Contact
EDUCAUSE 2021 Rules and Regulations
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that their booths meet the EDUCAUSE 2021 booth exhibit specifications. Please review the EDUCAUSE 2021 Rules and Regulations for important guidelines regarding your booth.
Booth Design Deadline | September 10, 2021
If you have a booth space that is 400 sq. ft or larger, you must email your electronic booth design to our Corporate Team no later than September 10, 2021. Our team will review your submission and contact you if changes are needed or if your design has been approved. Please do not ship your booth structure until approval has been received.
What Is (and Isn't) Included with Your Booth
- Five exhibitor registrations per 10'x10' of space (100 sq ft.).*
- Standard listing in the exhibitor directory.
- Access to one complimentary attendee address list (less those that opt-out) for sending an approved promotional piece (no telephone solicitation). Please refer to the Attendee Lists & Promotions section for details.
- 7" x 44" identification sign with company and booth number (inline booths only).
- Pipe railing, 8'-high curtain back wall and 3'-high curtain side rails (inline booths only).
Booths do not include:
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials.
- All services and items for the booth, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc.
- Internet—complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall (internet must be ordered).
- Full conference registrations. (Any exhibit personnel who wish to attend sessions or other event activities are required to pay the appropriate conference registration fee.)
- Lunch. In order to provide lower registration fees, lunch will not be provided on-site for any registration type. There are several local food outlets available nearby.
* Important reminder: Complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance, by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 21. Any exhibitor registrations completed after this date and time (including on-site registrations) will be charged $119, even if your allotment hasn't been used. This includes additional exhibitor badges beyond the complimentary number. (There are administrative costs to process registrations after October 21.)
All services and items for your booth must be ordered and paid for through the appropriate supplier, including:
Complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall. All internet needs must be ordered through the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
Security is tight and only those who have been pre-approved will be allowed into the exhibit hall.
EDUCAUSE must be notified 35 days prior to the first day of exhibitor move-in if you intend to use an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor other than Freeman to supervise your booth install and dismantle.
To do so, please complete a Notification of Intent to Use an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor form by September 10, 2021. A certificate of the EAC's General Liability Insurance must be included, naming EDUCAUSE and/or Freeman or the convention center as additional insured.
You must also email your EAC proof of insurance to the EDUCAUSE Corporate Team 35 days prior.
EACs will receive temporary setup and teardown wristbands from security. If contractors need to access the exhibit hall during show hours, they need to be registered as Exhibit Hall Staff. See the How to Coordinate Your Staff Registration and Housing section for additional information regarding Exhibit Hall Staff registration.
For the safety and security of your staff while on-site, please provide EDUCAUSE with the contact information of your on-site representative. To do so, complete this form by October 11.
This person will only be contacted if we have questions or concerns about your booth set-up or in the case of an emergency.