- Official General Service Contractor | Freeman
- Booth orders
- Lead retrieval
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
Official General Service Contractor
Freeman is the official general service contractor for EDUCAUSE 2022.
All services and items for your booth must be ordered and paid for through the appropriate supplier.
You can order all officially contracted services instrumental for your booth through Freeman Online including:
- Booth carpeting/flooring, which is mandatory (all booths must have floor covering)
- Booth furnishings, displays, and accessories
- Modular booth rentals
- Cleaning services
- Labor installation/dismantle
- Material handling
- Sign and banner hanging (island booths only)
- Forklift/rigging labor
- Third-party authorization form
- Electrical (through the Colorado Convention Center)
- A/V and computer rental
- Internet (through SmartCity the Colorado Convention Center's exclusive provider)
Within Freeman Online, you will find vendor order forms for the following:
- Floral | Creative Greenery of Dallas
- In-Booth Security | (coming soon)
- Electrical | Colorado Convention Center is the provider of electrical services and electrical labor for booths
- In-Booth Internet | SmartCity
- Food and Beverage | Centerplate
We've partnered with Maritz Global Events to offer you a valuable tool to collect leads and contact information during your interactions with attendees at the in-person event.
If you're interested in purchasing Lead Retrieval:
- Review options available here.
- To avoid a processing fee, complete and submit this online order form to Maritz Global Events. (Sign in required; the order form can also be accessed via your group registration and housing dashboard.)
For the best rates, please submit the online order form to Maritz Global Events by August 16.
The next best rate for submitting your order is September 27.
After September 27 the rates continue to escalate.
If you have questions regarding the tool, please contact Maritz Global Events.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
Security is tight and only those who have been pre-approved will be allowed into the exhibit hall.
EDUCAUSE must be notified 35 days prior to the first day of exhibitor move-in if you intend to use an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor other than Freeman to supervise your booth install and dismantle.
To do so, please complete a Notification of Intent to Use an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor form by September 16, 2022. A certificate of the EAC's General Liability Insurance must be included, naming EDUCAUSE and/or Freeman or the convention center as additional insured.
You must also email your EAC proof of insurance to the EDUCAUSE Corporate Team 35 days prior.
EACs will receive temporary setup and teardown wristbands from security. If contractors need to access the exhibit hall during show hours, they need to be registered as Exhibit Hall Staff.
Visit Exhibitor Registration and Housing for additional information regarding Exhibit Hall Staff registration.
Freeman is in charge of warehouse acceptance/storage and on-site acceptance of your conference shipment. All items and materials brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the official show vendors.
Advance Shipping to Freeman Warehouse
Freeman begins accepting shipments on September 23 and continues through October 17 at 3:30 p.m. "Shipping to Warehouse" labels will be located at Freeman Online. Materials received after October 17 will incur an additional charge.
Shipments Received at Convention Center (Show Site Shipping)
Freeman will begin accepting shipments at the Colorado Convention Center on Sunday, October 23 at 8:00 a.m. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility.