If your organization has purchased a sponsorship or presentation opportunity and will not be exhibiting at this year’s event, please review the following details regarding registration and housing for EDUCAUSE 2023.
- Registration types, inclusions, and cancellations
- How to use complimentary full-conference registrations (if applicable)
- Registration cancellation policy
- Housing and registration advisory
If you are with an exhibiting organization, please visit Exhibitor Registration and Housing for details.
Registration Types, Inclusions, and Cancellations
Please visit Annual Conference Registration for details about registration options and to register.
Everyone attending must complete their own event registration and will be prompted to log in or create an EDUCAUSE Profile before doing so. This includes presenters and/or those who wish to attend for professional development. Purchasing an opportunity does not automatically register anyone.
Want to help support your clients who may not have the resources to register for this year’s event? Consider participating in our Corporate Give-Back opportunity.
How to Use Complimentary Full-Conference Registrations
Some sponsorship and presentation opportunities include complimentary full-conference registrations as part of package benefits.
This registration type includes:
- Access to the full conference in-person experience (education, networking, exhibits) Tuesday through Thursday
- Access to the online conference, October 18–19
If your purchased opportunity includes complimentary full-conference registrations:
- EDUCAUSE will send your organization’s primary logistics contact a confirmation email when an opportunity has been secured.
- The confirmation email will include a promo code to share with applicable personnel. Promo codes can be used by your company personnel or you may share them with your institutional clients or presenters.
From there, you can invite staff, institutional clientele, or presenters to attend EDUCAUSE 2023 and offer them one of your complimentary full-conference registrations. Be sure to:
- Include your promo code and the link to Annual Conference Registration in your message, so invitees can register themselves as an attendee.
- Ask your invitees to enter the provided promo code at the beginning of their registration. This will $0 their full-conference, in-person registration fee.
Your invitees may redeem your promotional code during their event registration any time. (Please be sure to use them all, as they are non-refundable.)
If you have questions regarding registration or housing or if you experience system difficulties, please contact Maritz Global Events by email or call 864-641-6856.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Payment for the full amount of the registration fee must be made by the first day of the conference. Individual cancellations received on or before September 14 are entitled to a full refund.* If you cancel after September 14, no refund will be issued. Your credit card used as a guarantee will be charged the balance due without prior notification.
* No refunds will be issued for the bulk package. Those who redeem a promo code purchased as part of this package may cancel, but a refund will not be issued. Recipients are encouraged to find another participant within their organization to redeem this promo code on their behalf. Bulk packages are only available through the Corporate Give-Back opportunity, which has restricted use by institutions only.
Please Note: Cancellation of your conference registration does not mean cancellation of your hotel reservation. You must cancel each separately. Registrations and hotel reservations canceled after certain dates are subject to processing or other fees.
Book within the EDUCAUSE block by August 25 to take advantage of the negotiated low rates and save money!
Reservations within the EDUCAUSE 2023 hotel block can be made during registration for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
You can reserve your hotel room during registration or at a later time by logging back into your registration dashboard. EDUCAUSE has partnered with Maritz Global Events for convenient online hotel reservations.
The Housing site will list the EDUCAUSE 2023 hotels and their distances to the convention center on a map of the area. You can narrow the list of hotels based on room availability, dates, price, or by specific hotel brand, and for each hotel you can access information about amenities provided, optional services, cancellation policies, and more.
The Housing site provides real-time information from the automated system about room availability and prevents overbookings.
For additional details, please visit the Hotel and Travel page.
Reminder: Cancellation of your conference registration does not mean cancellation of your hotel reservation. You must cancel each separately. Registrations and hotel reservations canceled after certain dates are subject to processing or other fees.
Housing and Registration Advisory
Maritz Global Events is the Official Housing and Registration bureau for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company other than Maritz Global Events is not approved. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to have lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, not have the rooms to sell, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Please be aware of and report any unauthorized solicitations to EDUCAUSE.
View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information regarding housing and registration poachers.