There are two types of attendee lists available for EDUCAUSE 2022:
If you have purchased a preconference workshop, see additional details below.
Participant List (Registration Attendee List)
(Cannot be used for promotional purposes)
- This list consists of those that opt-in during their registration process to share their information with other conference attendees.
- Your organization's primary logistics contact who is responsible for coordinating your company's participation at the event has access to the participant list. To locate it:
- Visit your Exhibitor eConsole.
- Select the "Exhibitor and Registration" tile, which will take you to your registration dashboard.
- On your dashboard, click the "View Participant List" card to access the list.
- Registrants also have access to the participant list through their own individual registration dashboard using their registration email and confirmation number.
- Registration lists are provided as a service for conference attendees to network with their peers.
Data may not be harvested, sold to others, incorporated into any type of database, used to generate mailing lists, or employed for any promotional purpose, especially mass email and telephone solicitation. EDUCAUSE prohibits the registration list to be used as a pre or post-conference lead sheet. Abuse of this list will result in prevention of further event involvement. View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information or to report unauthorized solicitations.
Complimentary Opted-In Attendee Address List
(For a one-time promotional piece)
- This list consists of attendees that opt-in during their registration process to receive a promotional mail piece from corporate participants.
- This list is not automatically provided, therefore, must be requested by your primary logistics contact following the instructions below.
- You can download the EDUCAUSE 2022 logo to be used in your promotional piece.
Please note: EDUCAUSE's trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, and any other identifying marks or insignia (collectively "EDUCAUSE's Trademark") should only be used in a manner that follows these incorporated guidelines to maintain brand integrity:
- EDUCAUSE trademarks should not be used on a heavily textured, colored, or patterned background.
- Keep the trademarks separate from other elements within the design space by maintaining a measure of white space around it, regardless of the medium.
- EDUCAUSE should be written in all uppercase and any copy should not imply that EDUCAUSE endorses your company's presence or its products and services.
To request this list:
- Send your proposed promotional piece to [email protected] for approval. Two major things we look for during the approval process are:
- EDUCAUSE is all upper case and the copy does not imply that EDUCAUSE endorses your company's presence or its products and services.
- The conference should be referred to as EDUCAUSE 2022 or the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
- Once approved, it's the corporation's responsibility to produce and mail/email the promotional piece.
- This list can only be used one time and it is up to the requesting organization to determine if they are going to use the direct mail addresses OR the email addresses for the one-time promotional piece.
- This list may be requested at any time, but will only be provided once in an Excel spreadsheet via OneDrive for data privacy protection. We recommend waiting to request the address list until after the advance registration deadline (September 29).
- This list can only be used one-time and is not permitted to be loaded into any database for future use.
* Preconference Workshops
If you purchased a preconference workshop taking place in Denver, you will also have access to:
- A complimentary opted-in session attendee list, provided approximately three weeks prior to your workshop. This list consists of attendees that opt-in during their registration process to be shared with session presenters.
- Additionally, while on-site, we will provide the workshop host with a printed list of registrants that selected their session for attendance. This list is to be used to check off attendance as individuals enter to allow for backfill with any no shows.
- The option to purchase Lead Retrieval in order to collect contact information of those who attend your workshop in-person in Denver. This should not be a requirement to attend your session.
Don't forget—to quickly and easily promote your presence, you can use some tips and templates we've crafted for you. Visit the Tips and Tools section to find them!