The EDUCAUSE Events mobile app is your go-to guide for everything you need to navigate the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
You'll need the mobile app to:
✓ View the sessions and create your schedule
✓ View the venue maps
✓ Explore the exhibitor directory and exhibit hall map
✓ Book your braindates
✓ Connect with other attendees and exhibitors
✓ View the shuttle schedule
✓ Receive important event notifications
No printed agenda will be provided on-site. Download the mobile app for full event details.
Download the App
Download the EDUCAUSE Events app for your device or use the web version.
Sign in to the app using your EDUCAUSE profile.
Please ensure that your EDUCAUSE profile email address is up-to-date.
Select the "EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2023" event and fill out your mobile app attendee profile.
You're now ready to use the mobile app!
Please note: If you change your EDUCAUSE profile email address after signing into the mobile app, your mobile app profile will need to be updated as well.
Create Your Schedule
View the daily schedule
Explore sessions and descriptions
Filter sessions by program track
Add sessions and activities to your schedule
Export individual sessions to your preferred calendar
View presenters bios
Connect with Attendees & Exhibitors
Share contact information
Message other attendees
Export your contacts after the event
Navigate the Conference
View the venue and exhibit hall maps
Explore the event highlights
Participate in the event scavenger hunt
Receive timely event notifications
- Sign in using your EDUCAUSE profile information. If you change your profile sign-in credentials you’ll have to sign in to the app again.
- Ensure that you have the latest app version downloaded.
- Refresh using the arrow button on the main screen for the most up-to-date information.
- For the best experience, use the mobile version on a mobile device and the web version on a desktop.
- Allow notifications by adjusting your phone settings to receive important event updates.